Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Scania’s Group Internal Audit (ZA) is looking for an experienced Investigator to join its Corporate Investigation team, reporting to the Head of Corporate Investigations within Group Internal Audit. The position is based at Scania Headquarters in Södertälje, Sweden, but will involve extensive global travel. As an Investigator within the Group Internal Audit, you will work in close cooperation with Internal Audit, Compliance and other relevant functions of Scania.
Group Internal Audit reports directly to the Group CEO with a reporting line to the Audit Committee of the Scania Board.
In this position you will conduct investigations independently but will also participate in multi-functional investigation teams. You will work according to Scania’s guidelines for investigations, respecting individual rights, local legislation and local labour agreements. The investigations you conduct will primarily be related to allegations of fraud, corruption and other financial infringements but could also involve any breach of regulations, Scania policy, or resolutions adopted by Scania. The position also involves regular reporting of cases.
To succeed in this role you need to have:
- Significant audit experience and have been working with criminal and/or administrative investigations for about 3 years or more. Other relevant background (e.g. legal, law enforcement) can also be considered. International experience and forensic certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Good analytical skills, and legal understanding of the investigation landscape.
- Experience in gathering and analysis of data and ability to produce high-quality investigation reports in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with a wide range of parties and ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations.
- Good team player, having an open mind and interest in interacting with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swedish. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an advantage.
A great working experience in an international environment, providing knowledge and insights about Scania and an excellent base for further career advancement within the Group.
We offer competitive terms and conditions, including a private lease car, a bonus based on Scania’s results, a pension and flexible working hours. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje with Scania Job Express.
For more information
Please contact Kristina Gabruseva, Head of Corporate Investigations, Group Internal Audit, on +46 855 383 025 or +46 70 081 04 21.
Selections and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. We look forward to your application!
About the job
- Title: Corporate Investigator for Scania’s Group Internal Audit
- Business area: Finance
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2019-08-31
- Job Id: 20192855