Our team is currently looking for a full-stack cloud engineer who is eager to join us in our exciting cloud journey and help us build the most competitive after sales applications.
We believe the team member we are looking for is:
- a senior full-stack developer searching for new challenges
- a person who enjoys working in agile environment
- a person with a mindset that the coding language is just a tool to reach high business value
- a person with a mindset that nothing is impossible
- open to pair and mob programming
- a team-player that help the teammates reach their full potential
In our team we are passionate about building innovative and competitive products and we:
- enjoy innovation and continuous improvements
- have a passion for building solutions that makes the customer’s life easier and better
- love technical challenges and build sustainable, high quality solutions
- put automation first instead of spending hours on manual tasks
- are curious to learn new things that we can share within our team
So what are we actually doing? We are four agile development teams and a support team working with Scania’s system for maintenance of trucks and buses. We gather real-time data from the vehicles and optimize an unique maintenance plan for each customer depending on how the vehicle is operated.
Are you interested in joining our team? If so, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at Jenni Tirkkonen (Group Manager) +468-553 823 35 or send in your application.
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any relevant documents. Job ID 20192442.
In addition! We offer career and development opportunities, we can also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as an employee car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Jobex
About the job
- Title: Passionate senior Java/.NET developer interested in AWS
- Business area: IT
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2020-03-27
- Job Id: 20192442