Do you want to develop new challenging technology and the people that create the change?
Within Scania Connected Systems at Scania R&D the group responsible for Connected Architecture now seeks a new Manager.
In the group you will help us continue to develop the group and take the next step in Scanias connected journey. We offer you a position in a dynamic work environment with lots of opportunity to influence the future.
You will be responsible for the Connected Architecture group with the mission “Scalable architecture for the future”. The system the group is responsible for is a high performance global system, with a complexity in types of data, security of the data, business needs and legal requirements. The groups has the following areas of responsibility:
- Solution Architecture for Connected systems, the product integrated IT, for example the backend for Autonomous vehicles
- GDPR and other Privacy concerns for Connected, Autonomous and Embedded systems
- ISEC for Scania Connectivity
- Synchronization of Change requests and respective processes
- Standardization for related technology
The group consists of 10 skilled engineers, working in cross functional teams that apply agile working methods to deliver repeatable and quality assured results.
You will have a mix of tasks in terms of recruitment, competence development, coaching of employees, supporting improvement work within teams, and product guidance. You also support the teams in their collaboration with other teams as well as other key stakeholders within and outside Scania.
You will work closely with the other managers within Connected Systems and contribute to the management team work such as strategical planning and organization development.
You are a natural and proven leader with strong management and servant leadership skills, you want to develop your leadership continuously. You have a lot of enthusiasm and you have the ability to see people and their possibilities and to trust in others. To succeed in this position, you need to be strong in building teams, cross-functional work, be communicative, show drive and initiative and be energized by challenges.
We are looking for a can-do mentality combined with an analytical mindset and structured way of working. An interest in the customer is important. To fit the expectations of the role you should:
- Have a graduate degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Feel highly motivated by the mission and challenges for this group
- Experienced and interested in agile system development, Connectivity, big data and/or analytics, AWS, embeddes system architecre and IoT
- Consider this challenge to be your dream job. If you are interested and feel that you have a fair share of what’s mentioned above, then please apply!
- Good knowledge of English and Swedish is required.
- Knowledge about Scania and Scania´s methods and processes is meritorious. We offer a healthy and inspiring work place, with great respect for the individual, where you have great opportunities to shape your work and your future. Your personal and professional development is important and something we encourage and support, for example by providing extensive leadership training programs.
We offer a healthy and inspiring work place, with great respect for the individual, where you have great opportunities to shape your work and your future. Your personal and professional development is important and something we encourage and support, for example by providing extensive leadership training programs.
For more information, please contact Peter Vincent, Head of Connected System (EC), +46 8 553 505 20. Your application should include a cover letter and a CV. Due to holiday the last application date i extended. Please apply at the latest 2019-09-08. Selection is ongoing throughout the application period
About the job
- Title: First Line Manager Connected Architecture
- Business area: Managers/Project Managers
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2019-09-08
- Job Id: 20192464