Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Do you want to be a part of a strong team dedicated to developing the organization of the future?
Who we are
The Business Development unit supports the organization on all levels within the Truck, Cab and Bus Chassis Development sector, a unit of more than 1000 employees. Our mission is to increase the efficiency and productivity of the organization by establishing best practice and coaching on all levels. We are a central part of laying out the strategy in close dialogue with management, making sure we can deliver on the promises to our customers.
- A position in a dedicated team with a strong team spirit.
- A dynamic work environment, with the possibility to work with the organization on all levels.
- A position where you can develop your network all across Scania.
- A position with a lot of personal responsibility.
You will be offered a wide range of internal training programs and courses, and the ability to influence you own personal development. As an employee at Scania, you are also offered benefits such as company car, performance bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and more. To simplify commuting, we offer a non-stop bus connection between Stockholm and Södertälje with Scania Jobexpress.
Your work assignment
As business developer you will manage tasks such as:
- Coach managers and groups in their ways of working towards becoming highly-functional teams and improve efficiency, implementing modern approaches to product development.
- Manage business development projects.
- Being the voice the home department in cross-functional forums.
- Taking a central part of the work shaping and implementing the R&D Strategy, Scania Core Values, and the Scania Way.
You are also expected to actively shape your own role based on the department strategy and gaps.
You are communicative and goal-oriented, and find your own ways to tackle challenges.
You have an academic education at university level in Industrial Engineering and Management, Integrated Product Design or similar. You communicate fluently in Swedish and English in both speech and writing. You have at least 3-5 years of work experience after graduation, preferably within vehicle product development.
For more information, please contact Erik Frenne, Head of Business Development, 08 – 553 536 39.
Your application shall contain CV, personal letter and relevant certificates.
About the job
- Title: Business Developer – Vehicle Design
- Business area: Business Development
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2019-09-01
- Job Id: 20192344