Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
We are looking for a curious Team-member with interest in Frontend!
At Sales IT we are responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the Scania Sales Ecosystem. The work environment is international and our employees represent many different nationalities.
If you have a significant interest in front-end .NET development and agile working methods, then this could be the right challenge for you!
We hope you have the following mindset:
- You are a passionate front-end developer with a full-stack mindset
- Interested in constantly improving your product
- You never do boring tasks, because you have automated them
- You have no problem with pair- or mob programming, instead you see it as an opportunity to share and learn new things
- Final, immutability, NotNull are natural building blocks in your code
- You enjoy working in an agile team and you really understand the meaning of the Agile Manifesto
- Experience of developing cloud-based solutions would also be an advantage.
- You are curious to learn new techniques and skills
- You love to share your knowledge & ideas, coach and help team members.
Our team and development culture
We coach our teams to become autonomous and agile. As a member of a development team we want you to have a good understanding of the development lifecycle and enjoy producing well-written and clean code. You will mainly work with designing and coding software, at all times contributing to the team’s deliveries. We work in a rapid pace and collaborate together with 6 teams other teams. Currently, our technology stack/platforms/dev tools include: .NET Framework, .NET Core, AngularJS, Dojo, MVC, Web APIs, WCF, SQL Server 2014, GitLab, among others.
We run code reviews, testing, and at the moment our challenges are to lift and shift our platform to cloud (AWS) and modernize our fronted and establish microservices to achieve a better tool for our salesmen and customers. You will play a big part in establishing microservices for Frontend, pervious experience in something similar is preferable.
We put a lot of emphasis on code style, cleanliness and robustness. You will get to work with excellent engineers and you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on our way of working and team development. If you find this exiting please don´t hesitate to join us on our journey!
In addition to career and development opportunities, we can also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
For more information
Margareta Sjöbom (Manager), 08-553 838 49 or to Sara Hesselgren (Recruitment), 08-553 519 33.
The application shall contain CV, personal letter and certificates. Selection will be done continuously. Please apply through website HR/inline/Scania Job Search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than 13th June. Jobid 20190924.
About the job
- Title: Agile Frontend Developer to Sales IT
- Business area: IT
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2019-06-13
- Job Id: 20190924