Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
We need to expand our team working with Export Control at R&D. Our mission is to assist our colleagues within R&D and on the overall Scania level with export control expertise. We are in an interesting phase to establish a decentralized organization with both new ways of working, processes & methods and new IT-tools.
As a member of the export control team you will be involved in a lot of different improvement assignments, both large product development projects and small investigations. You will be a key person in the development of the area within R&D and you need to be able to collaborate with colleagues and work in a structured way according to legislation and Scania process & methods. It is an advantage if you have prior experience from working with export control. Other experience within the legislative/compliance area along with Scania product knowledge is also sought after.
- Participate in product development projects and contribute with export control knowledge.
- Participate in improvement work regarding process, methods and IT-tools within the area.
- Be responsible for separate assignments regarding export control classification.
- Participate in international projects together with other Scania colleagues.
- You have an academic education or equal knowledge.
- You have several years of experience of export control or other similar legislation/compliance activities.
- You have several years of Scania product knowledge.
- You have a lot of energy and love to work with people, as well as analysis work on your own.
- You are proficient in both spoken and written Swedish and English.
We offer you the possibility to be a part of our great team.
We offer you relevant education regarding both export control and Scania product knowledge.
Stimulating and interesting work environment.
A large network with colleagues within R&D and the rest of Scania.
For more information:
Daniel Ålin, 08-553 530 33
Latest 2019-03-24. Your application consist of a personal letter, CV and certificates.
We will start the selection phase directly, so please send in your application as soon as possible.
About the job
- Title: Export Control Officer
- Business area: Research and Development
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2019-03-29
- Job Id: 20190885