Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
We are currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join the Architecture and Portfolio Management group within Product Development IT department. Our department is responsible for delivering IT to Product Development process at Scania.
Your main work assignments are:
- To drive technical design and implementation in the system development life cycle, and ensuring that major changes to the system and integration architecture are planned, defined and successfully delivered;
- To create architectural strategy and design, validate it with stakeholders and provide technology leadership, governance and support throughout the product lifecycle;
- Providing modern, scalable and high-performing technical solutions without reinventing the wheel;
- Ensuring that the teams understand and commits to the technical solutions, and that only agreed standards and technologies are used within system development;
- You tell me!
You have a true agile mind-set and is looking forward to develop both yourself and our organisation!
You are humble, sociable and easy to work with.
We expect you to have a university degree in Computer Science and 10 years of experience within system development complemented with the following competencies:
- A sound understanding of DevOps, Cognitive automation and Analytics to bring efficiency and productivity improvements towards customer responses and solutions;
- Experience designing, configuring and optimizing use of cloud services and related network connection mechanisms to support an organization’s infrastructure and application services requirements;
- You hold a valid certification on either TOGAF or Archimate;
- You are a certified AWS solution architect,
- You have relevant experience on manufacturing/PDM domain;
- Good understanding of multiple architectural design patterns, data integration techniques and SOA.
- Experience in Sparx EA, UML and Information Modelling ;
- Ability to articulate ideas and be fluent in demonstrations;
- You see the advantage of cooperating with the other brands within VW Truck and Bus;
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirement documents and review them with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization;
- You must be proficient in written and spoken English.
We expect applicants to be curious, have excellent problem-solving skills and to have a genuine interest in IT. As we work in a global environment, some travelling is required!
As an employee of Scania, we offer individual career development in addition to other benefits such as employee car, bonus, pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer Scania Job Express – a bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje.
Don’t hesitate to contact Maria Söderman (manager) +46 8 553 82 627 or Enrico Richiello (recruitment specialist) +46 70 085 62 27
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates.
Apply via HR InLine/Job search. Job ID: 20182879.
About the job
- Title: Senior Solution Architect at PD IT
- Business area: IT
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2019-09-12
- Job Id: 20182879