Industrial power systems
- Three engine sizes, power ratings ranging from 202 to 566 kW,
- aftertreatment systems that help meet all the latest emissions standards,
- other adjacent powertrain components – suitable Scania power systems can be found for every job.
|9-litre||13 litre||16 litre|
|OUTPUT RANGE||OUTPUT RANGE||OUTPUT RANGE|
|202-294 kW||257-405 kW||368-566 kW|
|9.3 litres, 5 in-line||12.7 litres, 6 in-line||16.4 litres, V8|
Selection according to individual parameters
SCANIA Service Contracts
- cost 10% lower than standard maintenance
- installation of original parts
- service at 65 stations in Russia
- DLP - power line protection - up to 7 years
Leasing from manufacturer
- down payment from 10%
- up to 5 years
- seasonal, decreasing, uniform payments
- Equipment uptime is ensured through excellent dependability, durability, and robustness, as well as through outstanding parts availability
- Professional proactive support that is readily available almost anywhere.
FMS fleet control system
- response in case of accidents and road accidents
- identification of misuse of transport
- reduction in costs for excessive fuel consumption and unreasonable downtime
Other power solutions
01 jul 2022From propelling planing vessels to pushing heavy barges upstream and managing heavy-duty auxiliary applications, Scania´s power systems can be found in many different marine operations.
Power generation systemsUsed as the primary power source at remote sites and entertainment venues or as back-up power in demanding operations and critical societal functions, Scania power systems provide trouble-free power when and where needed.Used as the primary power source at remote sites and entertainment venues or as back-up power in demanding operations and critical societal functions, Scania power systems provide trouble-free power when and where needed.