BUSINESS IT ANALYST
About the company
Scania´s purpose is to drive the shift towards a sustainable transport system, creating a world of mobility that is better for business, society and the environment. We believe our sustainable transport solutions leave better tomorrow for people and planet.
If you are a true believer in sustainable solutions creating better world and expert in Business IT, we have an exciting job just for you.
In this specialist role you will be translating business demands to IT requirements as a base for developing IT applications or automating processes mainly in Microsoft Power Platform.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Gathering requirements;
- Designing solutions;
- Being part of implementation of new processes/applications;
- Advise and suggest improvements in processes using digital solutions;
- Project Management;
- Business Analysis;
- Maintenance and planning of Microsoft Power Platform environment.
We welcome you to apply if you have the next competences:
- Experience with designing, developing or implementing a BI and/or IT solution;
- Basic awareness of business financials;
- You are a result-oriented individual who thinks analytically and strategically;
- Earlier experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power App or Power Automate) is an advantage;
- You have higher degree in IT or Economics.
We offer to you
Family and health care benefits
Training and development
Loyalty program and company events
Career opportunities in Scania Group
Work in international team
- Birthday €20 gift card
- Graduation €50 gift card
- Marriage €100 gift card
- Loss of a loved one €300 + 4 paid days off
- Birth of a child €200 + gift
- Child's 1st school day €100 + 1 paid free day
- Entrance to the family park in summer
- A Christmas present
- Christmas gift for children
- Christmas party for children
- December 31st paid day off
- Pay gap compensation for participating in Defense Forces rehearsals
- Entrance to the swimming pool with the family once a week or Stebby sports package
- Support for participation in a national sports event up to €100 + VAT per year + Scania clothes
- Glasses compensation €60 frames + 100% glasses
- Massage compensation of up to €220 per year on the prescription of an occupational health doctor
- Vaccine compensation
- 100% compensation for sick days 2-3
- Insurance benefits in case of death or permanent disability €20,000
- Fruits in the workplace
- Scania Estonia summer days together with families or with own department
- Factory trip to Södertälje
- Christmas bonus up to €400 depending on the company results
- New Year's party with colleagues
- Celebrating anniversaries and holidays at the workplace
- Employee referral program €500 per recommended employee
- Gift package for a new employee
- Seniority bonuses for years 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 with a financial bonus
Our people tells you in one sentence what it’s like to work at Scania.
We drive real change
When you join our journey towards a sustainable transport system, you are contributing to the future of transport. You are part of a team that can truly make a difference, part of a powerful force with a proven track record, the ability to make things happen and create real change. Being part of this strong, supportive culture lets people grow and contribute.