System Implementation & Change Manager
Flexible working location throughout all Europe Central Region but willing to travel.
An exciting time to join the Scania family, as we launch ourselves into a new way of working. This is a great opportunity for an individual experienced in implementing new systems and managing change from start to completion, to join our business. Reporting into our Head of IT for Central Europe, you will drive the change before, during and after the implementation of the D365 Finance system throughout commercial operations in Central Europe. A proven record leading change, experience and understanding of finance functions, self-motivation, and the ability to bring people on the journey are all essential attributes for this role. Experience working with D365 finance, would be a huge bonus, but not essential.
Experience and characteristics
Values focussed – values are at the heart of everything we do, we are looking for someone who lives them.
Experience successfully implementing new systems – a proven track record of delivering change management across commercial functions.
The ability to ‘win people over’ – a strong communicator, able to influence stakeholders, build rapport and show understanding are all essential requirements of this role. The ability to overcome resistance and seek collaborative solutions is key.
Positive attitude – as the lead for this implementation, you will need to be selfmotivated and committed to delivering D365 to successful completion.
An understanding of finance processes – having a working knowledge of finance processes will prove instrumental in your ability to understand each individual business unit and deliver successful change.
Willingness to travel – this role covers our Central Europe region, physically visiting our locations on a regular basis is an important aspect. These include Germany, Austria, Poland, Ukraine, Czeck Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands.
Fluent in written and spoken English
• Map local processes performing gap analysis to identify any areas of risk between current and new processes.
• A thorough understanding of D365 Finance and able to answer questions about standard processes, provide training and knowledge to markets.
• Create training documentation as well as advanced user training and support.
• Support markets before and after going live, ensuring the system is used efficiently and effectively in the way intended.
• Gather feedback from each market, identifying further developments between the markets and central organisation which can be built and implemented, ensuring regional harmonisation and coordination with the central organisation.
• Ensure markets using D365 Finance are doing so in the most efficient way and are kept informed of any developments.
• Ensure D365 Finance works well in conjunction with all other solutions.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, RESPONSIBILITY and TEAM SPIRIT in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today
If you are interested, please send your CV and Cover letter on address: email@example.com
Odesláním svých osobních údajů beru na vědomí, že společnost Scania Czech Republic s.r.o., se sídlem Sobínská 186, 252 19 Chrášťany, IČO: 61251186 („společnost Scania“), je oprávněna zpracovávat mnou poskytnuté osobní údaje po dobu výběrového řízení a pro případné jednání o uzavření pracovního poměru ve společnosti Scania, a to v souladu s obecným nařízením o ochraně osobních údajů (EU) 2016/679.
Bližší informace o mých právech a o zpracování osobních údajů ze strany společnosti Scania jsou dostupné zde. Další informace o zpracování údajů společností Scania poskytuje pověřenec pro ochranu osobních údajů, který je dostupný na e-mailové adrese firstname.lastname@example.org.