Senior Insights Specialist
Job Title 职位名称 :
Senior Insights Specialist
We are looking for an Senior Insight Specialist who can create and develop the our way-of-working with insights within the Digital Business Lab China; from the methods to use to actually using them in daily operations.
This role will be driving all insights fueling all of the Digital Business Labs’ future concepts.
This is a new role in a small team so you will be the main colleague within the team who works with researching, analyzing, packaging and presenting everything from global trends to local customer, competitor, government, and market data throughout the road transport market. Even though you will touch upon all parts of the transport market the focus will be on digital, innovation and tech in China.
The Digital Business Lab is a small unit within the big company, we are a new unit and we create new things. Our focus is customer facing digital products and services for the Chinese market but with a global perspective. This require you to have and down-to-earth mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit - we all do everything and anything, no task is to big or to small for us as individuals.
In this role you will lead:
- Proactive constant research and insights creation based on current and future government regulations, transport market trends, global and local tech trends, start-up landscape, customers, dealers and retail trends
- Insight initiatives and projects, sometimes creating something out of nothing by starting with defining business needs in co-creation with key stakeholders.
- Identifying market insight needs and translating them into project plans, describing how the business questions are answered and which methodologies and data sources will be used.
- Analyzing and integrating different sources of data into clear business conclusions, connecting the dots across different sources to draw unique insight and enabling the stakeholder teams to translate and implement these into business actions
- Presenting insights in meetings with management and key stakeholders, present data and insights in an understandable and impact way
- Predict the future together with our think-tank of specialists, doing bi-yearly scenario planning sessions and outputting reports that will guide us
- Research, write, edit and publish our monthly Digital, Innovation and Tech newsletter for key global stakeholders
- Selecting and guiding external partners to guarantee that the right data and knowledge is coming in to answer the business and research questions, within the agreed budget frame
- Guide the concept development through new formats to deliver knowledge and insights
- Working closely with our partners and other internal insight specialists to secure competence needed
- Attending relevant forums/meetings, supporting to create a culture of insights and data driven decision making across the whole Scania.
- Leading and working closely together with your network - both inside Scania, Volkswagen and our other partners
You are a down-to-earth team player who is driven by creating something new based on innovation, digital and tech within the transport market. We need a person who is eager to take initiatives and achieve great results together with others. But also someone who is not afraid of failing (we fail a lot, that is part of our way-of-working).
You help us move the Digital Business Lab and other parts of Scania forward by providing knowledge and solutions with a customer centric mind set.
You probably have combination of the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- At least 5 years past relevant experience in domain of insights and insights feeding concept development
- Experience in leading projects, ideally in the area of research or insights
- Relevant experience in a few of the following areas: innovation, digital, tech, transport, retail.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization tools (we use Power BI but we are open to expand our tool box)
- Experience working in complex multinational organisations
- In-depth Knowledge of developing and using insight products, methods and tools to make better decisions.
- Good Knowledge of research design, methods and trends
- Capability to build trustful relationships with the rest of the team, our stakeholders and external partners.
- Communication skills, including active listening and the ability to communicate/visualize complex issues in a clear, engaging way.
- Capability to collaborate and work in a small unit in a global context.
- Actively build a knowledge sharing network
- Capability to analyse, draw conclusions and act on them with a holistic business understanding.
- Ability to cope with uncertainty and find new solutions without all the answers in place
- A curious mind-set, willing to explore and eager to learn.
- Energy, driven and commitment to deliver results
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Enjoy developing the future Scania
- Shanghai 上海