Job Title 职位名称 :
Professional Competencies (Duties and Tasks)
Manage Parts strategy and business - Implement and develop the parts strategy, in order to maximize the profitability within the parts business.
- Develop, implement and follow up the parts strategy plan for the business unit
- Persistently monitor and follow-up commercial and process KPI’s
- Keep track of and carryout both supplier and competitor analysis
- Keep track of and actively work with both ongoing and upcoming marketing and
- technical campaigns
- Continually strive to identify opportunities and ways of increasing sales
- Be aware of the competition
Manage Parts Operations - Run the Parts operation in a commercial way, fulfil both internal and external customer needs and expectations with the right parts delivered at the right time, maximizing uptime for the customer and profitability for Scania
- Run the day to day operational and organizational steering, planning operations and communicating clearly for the business unit Parts business
- Work to develop and improve the parts operations for the business unit, with focus on:
• Creating profit
• Controlling costs
• Ensuring a high turnover
• Maintaining a low scrapping risk
- Carry out planning assortment when needed
- Ensure stock availability and a timely delivery to the customer
- Inform customers about delivery information
- Ensure quality in stock balance in national warehouse
- Actively promote the services available internally and externally
- Actively work with approved Marketing plans
- Report agreed KPI’s on regular basis to the Management
- Purchase and sales of parts and accessories
- Stocking capital costs are kept as low as possible without affecting the parts availability
- Monitor and manage the performance of stock, logistics and local parts supplier.
- Logistic procedures and routines are as efficient as possible.
- Sales volumes are according to budget.
- The Parts department is progressive and active on the market.
- Assist to finalize competitive parts price and update the parts price list accordingly.
- Dealers parts staff are trained and active.
- Measure customer satisfaction.
- Competitor parts strategy analyses.
- Spare parts Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for departments yearly forecast and activities.
- Dealer Stock Management system implementation, training and follow up to dealers.
- Other parts related work assigned by the line manager.
Lead the team - Lead, motivate and manage the team to deliver high-quality results and timely service
- Lead, motivate and manage the team to deliver high-quality results and timely service to the organization
- Coach individuals in the team on a regular basis, tailored to the individual need and
- focused on improving competence used in the daily work
- Set KPI:s and individual targets for the team and follow them up on a regular basis
- Conduct and act upon P&D Talks, competence and performance management and employee satisfaction surveys
- Lead and oversee the development of the personnel requirement within the department, working in line with HR processes, including:
• recruitment and onboarding of competent employees
• development and training based on business and employee needs
• succession and management planning
• design and implementation of compensation and benefits schemes
- Work with Health & Safety to ensure a safe, secure and balanced work environment
- Establish and uphold a meeting structure where performance is followed-up, information is exchanged and improvements take place
- Ensure that there is a remuneration system in place that promotes working according to the set strategy, values and principles
Managing improvement work - according to the Scania Way (SRS); Set agenda for standardized work methods and improvement activities and manage resources
- Set agenda for standardized work methods and improvement activities and manage
- resources within the same department
- Follow up on Improvement activities and goals in connection to the business
- Ensure transfer of best practice between teams within the same department
- Understanding the difference between and work with both market plan activities
- (business improvements) and process improvements (continuous improvements)
Desirable experience and qualifications 要求的经验和资格
- Bachelor degree in automotive / engineering or similar experience.
- Over 5 years’ experience of spare parts business within the aftermarket / automotive industry (foreign brands is an advantage)
- Good communication skill in writing and oral, both English and Chinese
- Strong belief in perseverance and customer focus
- Ability to manage a wide range of diverse issues
- Good PC knowledge, Excel, Word, Power-Point (experience in sales analysis/statistic is an advantage)
- Team player with positive working attitude
- Changning District, Shanghai 上海市长宁区