IT Director Scania Group China
The position holder will be heading the Scania China Group IT, responsible for the IT delivery of Scania China common IT services to all of the Scania companies in China. This consists of:
- IT Infrastructure and EUP delivery for Scania China current sites
- IT Security and IT compliance
- Common IT needs and IT tools for Scania China Group departments
- IT architecture
- IT strategy and roadmap
You will be part of the Scania Group China management team, and as such proactively investigate and suggest how IT can make our customers more profitable. You are expected to drive the collaboration with the global organisation in Sweden. You will be managing the relationship and collaboration with our vendors, especially in the IT Infrastructure and end user services area. You develop your team members to becoming an independent team that can take on various tasks within the field of Scania Group China IT responsibilities. You take part in relevant industry forums where topics like Cyber Security legislation and such is discussed.
SOLUTIONS —— Deliver common IT Infrastructure, common services and solutions to the Scania Organizations in China.
CONTRIBUTE —— Define and maintain IT strategies and roadmaps, which are in line with other Scania China Organizations Report the OBD data accordingly to satisfy the vehicle registration EP/OBD preconditions; Ensure that IT services are in line with Scania Corporate strategies and Guidelines.
PRESENT —— Present the Scania view in relevant forums and share learnings internally, as well as participate in IT Industry Trade forums.
REPORT PROFICIENTLY —— Report advancements and way of working to stakeholders within Scania.
EVALUATION —— Initiate and perform technology evaluation of potential partners and analysis of customer needs. Communicate to internal stake-holders.
RESEARCH —— Follow research and trends within the IT Eco system in China.
AGILE —— Create an agile organization that reacts on the needs from the stakeholders and deliver better value faster.
TECHNOLOGY —— Translate customer needs and aspirations to technology roadmaps.
COMPLIANCE —— Maintain IT compliance to local regulations and corporate policies.
VENDOR MANAGEMENT —— Establish and maintain supplier relations.
- MSc. In Computer Science or equivalent Computing degree.
- At least 5 years working experience in technical position.
- At least 3 years working experience as an IT Manager or Director.
- Experience from multinational companies.
- Working experience from defining requirements on products, procedures or processes.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese. Other languages is a merit.
- Able to communicate results in a clear way.
- Good presentation skills.
- Capability to understand customer needs, translate this into solutions and propose technology to fulfil the business need of the customer.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.