Job Title 职位名称 :
Professional Competencies (Duties and Tasks)
- Propose and accomplish innovative solutions to customer pain points (prototypes or Proof-of-Concept).
- Actively contribute to the shared cross-department information sharing within electromobility
- Initiate and perform data analytics to understand interesting trends in the transport eco-system.
- Report advancements and way of working to stakeholders within Scania
- Initiate and perform technology evaluation of potential partners.
- Follow research and trends within electromobility.
- Contribute to successfully combining start-up mentality in a large scale international company.
Desirable experience and qualifications 要求的经验和资格
- Ph.D. with focus on Battery Technology and/or Electrification
- Project experience in the area of automotive engineering.
- Excellent battery technology understanding.
- Basic knowledge of one programming language.
- Experience from battery research projects in customer projects.
- Profound knowledge on how to collect relevant data for decision making.
- Data analytics understanding and capability.
- Working experience from defining requirements on products, procedures or processes.
- Have deep knowledge about electromobility.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese. Other languages is a merit.
- Able to communicate results in a clear way.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding and experience from large international organizations.
- Chaoyang District,Beijing 北京市朝阳区