Job Title 职位名称 :
- Responsible for the preparation and generation customer finance agreements including all security tasks.
- Compete data upload tasks to input transactions into the Scania Finance back office system.
- Responsible for double random checking customer credit report and assets reports (eg. Zhongdeng, PBOC, ICBC). Especially for existing Scania customer’s fleet checking.
- Contract checking and verification. Activation of contracts including completion of stamping, booking and commencement tasks.
- Preparation of supporting documents for funding request from the accounting team.
- Working with the Scania Retail Systems (SRS)(the Scania Way), the Scania Finance China team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement business improvement opportunities.
- Contract monitor and reporting
- Monitor contract execution. Monitor audit and DMV registration performance, including ensuring internal policies are met and completed.
- Updating of customer payment records including generation of payment performance reports on a weekly and monthly basis for management.
- Support the business to perform vehicle mortgage setting, logging in the Zhongdeng for vehicle registrations
Desirable experience and qualifications 要求的经验和资格
- Education background- Minimum University Level
- Relevant business knowledge and experience
- Sound knowledge on the asset based finance industry (vendor finance system knowledge an advantage)
- Strong admin skills, self-motivated, well organized and highly committed to work
- Ability to multi-task and hands on to deliver with minimal supervisory
- Strong communication skills while proficiency in verbal & written English
- Be proficient in key aspects of IS/IT specifically Microsoft Office (Excel, Word Outlook PowerPoint, back office system and Zhongdeng an advantage).
- Resourceful and a team player with the ability to work independently in a dynamic and challenging environment
· Changning District, Shanghai 上海市长宁区