Job Title 职位名称 :
Also known as 别名:
Area Sales Manager 区域销售经理
The main responsibility of the ASM is handling the financing business such as Financing Quotation/ Financing Contract/ Disbursement/ Collection etc., of all Scania vehicles within the designated area, Supporting to develop the sales network and upholding a positive brand image.
The ASM is responsible for coordinating with other Scania/dealers staff within the designated area in order to ensure overall product/service quality and customer satisfaction.
The ASM is responsible for the promotion of new service and new products (eg. insurance) which SLC might will launch in the market and get involved into new business development.
The ASM will adhere to strict lawful and ethical standards and will carry out their duties and responsibilities in accordance with rules, guidelines, financial policies and procedures set out by Scania and any relevant legal and regulatory bodies.
The OM will carry out their duties with Scania Core Values at the centre of all activities, remembering the SFO Mission and always focussed on the SLC Vision.
Professional Competencies (Duties and Tasks)
Financing sales activities
- Financing offering and prospecting
- Negotiation of financing conditions in frames established by the SFO
- Reporting on lost business and application status
- Collection of credit information
- Participation in regular sales forums with regional sales organisation promotion for the new products and service (like insurance etc.)
- Credit assessment of customers and prospects
- Preparation of credit decision forms
- Make recommendations to credit decisions and securities
- Documentation and quality follow up on credit information
- Support Operations (Credit Administration) in documents handling and coordination
- Conduct Vehicle Mortgage Process
- Pre-Action before change of asset from Active (or No Overdue0 to Inactive (or Overdue)
- Support in remarketing
- Keep good knowledge on Asset Management in terms of general and legal process.
- Cooperation with Customers and Service dealers for the customers whose insured truck has damages.
- Support the credit department in collection of overdue payments (0-90 days)
- Support the credit department in legal issues (Brand Guarantee Cases)
- Support the credit department maintain sound portfolio performance in the region
Desirable experience and qualifications 要求的经验和资格
- University education in appropriate discipline
- 3 years relevant work experience in financing sales
- Good knowledge of Financial Leasing, Hire Purchase, or any other Auto Financing
- Fluent in both speaking and written English