Type Approval Engineer 法规认证工程师
A brief summary of the provided position as below 本职位概述如下：
This position is responsible for homologation related work, to ensure on time release certificates, to track, analyse and interpret regulation/policy requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
· To plan and accomplish GAZETTE certificate of engines and chassis；
· To provide the technical information to bodybuilder and accompany them to complete GAZETTE；
· To plan and accomplish CCC for chassis；
· To plan and accomplish national and local emission certificate of engines and chassis；
· To plan and accomplish MOT certificates；
· To work out the test plan and cooperate with authorized related departments to perform testing；
· To follow up the status of regulations and policies, report to HQ, gather the feedback, and attend the meetings held by Chinese authorities and associations；
· To proactively communicate and cooperate within the organization and with head office；
与总部和政府部门保持ao pject l Engineer
· To create communication channels and relationship with the relative authorities；
· To correctly understand and share products information and government regulations between the company and the government;
· Deal with the problem and question related with type approval.
Education and/or Experience
· University degree and bachelor’s degree or above in automobile
· Over 3 years working experience in vehicle homologation especially in MOT certification area
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Understand and familiar with CN government relative regulations and European regulations;
· Familiar with CN homologation process, requirements and system operations
· Good relationship with main test centers and homologation authorities
· Fluently in reading and writing English
· Be able and willing to take business travels
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.