Job Summary 职位概述
We are searching for a detail-oriented, dependable technician to join our growing team. The technician's responsibilities include preparing working instructions/assembly new products in TVL lines/Train assemblers in production line how to assembly/support engineer test and verify with new Tools/Equipment/new parts /diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing or replacing faulty equipment. You should collaborate with other professionals and be able to make useful recommendations wherever possible.
To be successful as a technician, you should demonstrate strong self-discipline and a passion for technology. Outstanding technicians possess sound knowledge of their trade and superb active listening skills.
Main Tasks 主要职责
- Compile and update documentation required by OSHA and ISO certification to be comply with, Follow local workshop requirement and make continuously improvement base on normal situation .
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying to procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and take actions for improvements.
- Responsible for set up the element sheet and keep improvement when there is deviation found.
- Test with new products and timely feedback deviations to engineers;
- Follow instructions and standards for the assembly of products and suggests improvements to the process.
- Check that instructions and standards have been followed and verifies the product's functionality.
- Update and clarify processes as needed to ensure they are comply with ISO.
- Keep equipment operational by performing preventive maintenance; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Provides technical support to operators and performs improvement measures to optimize production.
- Educate team members to learn the content of the assembly owner areas.
- Test with new designed tools/equipment and timely feedback deviations to engineers for improvement;
- Support production line and engineers to identify value added/non value added/waste in the process and make improvement of takt time、standardized operation、line balance activities;
- Support engineering and production in lean manufacturing KAIZEN events.
- Participate directly and indirectly in all KAIZEN.
Job Requirements 岗位要求
- High school diploma and above .
- Related working experience in vehicle companies （3~5 Years working experience in OEM plant is preferred）
- Know 5S/PPE/TPM/Lean/Problem solving tools etc.
- Experience as a technicians is preferred.
- A driver's license is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to follow health and safety regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to use MS Office 365
- CAD/CATIA knowledge is preferred
- Can Read/written/oral communicate of English is preferred
- 能够使用MS Office 365
Other Requirements 其他要求
Calm, stable, and controlled in stressful situations. Maintains a realistic perspective on situations and focuses on the right things.
Quality-minded, you are meticulous and well aware of goals and quality standards, and place great importance on living up to these.
Flexible, you can easily adapt to changing circumstances and quickly change your outlook and approach.
Problem-solving analytical, you like to work with complex issues and can analyse and break down problems into their components and solve complex problems.
Collaborative, work well with other people, listen, communicate and resolve issues in a constructive way.
Job Application 职位申请
We are looking forward to your application that should include your CV. Interviews will be held continuously.
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com with the title of ApplicationTVL Technician-Chassis.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.