Suzhou Higer-Project Manager
What will you do?
As project manager you are expected to strongly contribute to the bus development organisation.
You are responsible for driving the change and implement a safe, efficient and sustainable solutions and processes.
You work closely together with internal and external partners for the new introductions.
Who you are?
You are a natural and proven leader with strong leadership skills.
You have a lot of enthusiasm and the ability to see people and their capabilities.
To succeed in this position, you are good at building strong teams and facilitate cross-functional work.
You are communicative, show drive and passion. You are energized by challenges.
- Academic degree or equivalent experience. Mechanics/Electrics/Automotive/Related will be preferred.
- English on minimum strong intermediate/communicative level - speaking/reading/writing
- Structured and consequent in planning and acting
- Highly motivated by the mission and challenges / challenging others
- Team work focused
- Very good interpersonal communication
Experience - not obligatory, beneficial for candidate if any fulfilled:
- work within technical products, project management, assignments coordination or team management - min. 1,5 year
- heavy vehicles - technical areas or product configuration/specification/quality
- component sourcing or work with sub-suppliers.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.