Supplier Quality Manager/供应商质量经理
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
· Review technical specifications for assignment;
· Make quality assurance plan and determine quality classification of assigned parts.
· Conduct technical review with supplier
· Collect and evaluate self-audit report from supplier
· Evaluate supplier through carrying out Pre-POT and organizing and assisting POT
· Perform Q-rating for assigned suppliers.
· Evaluate and approve the APQP from suppliers connected to assigned parts.
· Organize and assist Process Audit
· Support part validation and testing
· Make supplier introduction training
· Organize and perform Significant Production Run
组织和执行“Significant Production Run”
· Approve PPAP for assigned parts
批准“PPAP for assigned parts”
· Input and maintain Q information in the related systems for assigned activities.
· Participate and support R@R
· Handle quality deviations on approved parts
· Complete tasks assigned by the Team leader or from the Quality Director.
· Coordinate all above with the colleagues in the local and global 3-ring.
Candidate Requirements 个人要求
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor degree or above, major in manufacturing, engineering or related field required;
· Experience in product and process audits;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· VDA mandatory knowledge(Quality Info Record and Materials Management) overview of other VDA module;
VDA 基本知识jierview of other VDA module.
· Competent in automotive quality practices, inclusive of process auditing, POT, PPAP etc.
· Understanding of technical drawings and quality specifications.
· Be able to effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations；
· Adding structure and planning to work situation by defining priorities and completing the work in a systematic, efficient fashion within the required timeframe according to expectations;
· Demonstrates the effort, willingness and ambition to achieving results and meeting objectives and respond proactively to avoid disappointing results;
· Able to effectively work and complete group assignments in both formal and informal settings. Works cooperatively, with a positive attitude with others to achieve common goals, valuing others contributions；
· Attention to details to ensure accuracy while working to strict deadlines;
· Proven ability to work accurately with figures and spreadsheets in combination with good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment;
· Fluently in reading and writing English;
· Willingness to take frequent travel。
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.