Service Manager-Fleet Account车队客户经理
This position is responsible for managing services of equipment for one or several fleets assigned to and will function as the point-of-contact for the fleet operator in daily work; This position should actively search to build a good working relationship with his/her customers and make sure services are carried out in a way that suits each customer’s particular business objectives. Management of fleet service contracts via providing the monitoring the contracts’ implementation and data collection to support fleet service sales in China market.
Professional Competencies (Duties and Tasks)
· Be responsible for the after-sales service of the fleet customers, and coordinate among all the workshops to complete the service requirements of vehicle in time.
· Make service assurance scenario based on the operation of the vehicles of fleet customers to maintain and promote the customer service satisfaction.
· Deal with the complaints of customers in time, and coordinate to solve the complaints.
· Coordinate Technical Department in time to solve the technical problems of the vehicles.
· Be responsible for gathering the quality problems of vehicles belonging to fleet customers, and feedback to Technical Department.
· Be responsible for organizing the related policies and activities of fleet customers.
· Be responsible for introducing the service products to fleet customers with sales team.
· Comply to other responsibilities of the Fleet Manager as described in each customer’s individual Service Specification;
· To monitor the service contracts of fleet customers, and summarize the fleet service contracts data；
· To check customer vehicle data, contact and confirm with customers, then to inform Financial department to issue invoices
· To monitor and confirm the customers’ payments.
Desirable experience and qualifications 要求的经验和资格
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor degree or above, automobile related major preferred
· Automobile after-sales service related working experience for 5 years or above, heavy trucks related working experience preferred
· Skills and knowledge about factory service management
· Strong communication, analysis and negotiation skills
· Managerial and Leadership experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Coaching: Helping others to make the most of their qualities and competences, both in their position and in their overall career. Giving expanding responsibility and encourage a “Dare to try, Manage the risk approach”, allowing learning from mistakes;
· Delegating: Clearly allocating decision-making authority to the appropriate employees whilst making best use of those employees’ time and competence to maximize the organization's effectiveness;
· Establishing deep understanding of customers, their industry, business offerings(products/services/solutions) and needs. Guiding clients to the best solution by maintaining the relationship ；
· Be able to effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations；
· Adding structure and planning to work situation by defining priorities and completing the work in a systematic, efficient fashion within the required timeframe according to expectations;
· Be able to explore opportunities and take actions, striving to doing more than is required or expected. Preferring to take own initiative under the pressure;
· Demonstrates the effort, willingness and ambition to achieving results and meeting objectives and respond proactively to avoid disappointing results;
· Able to effectively work and complete group assignments in both formal and informal settings. Works cooperatively, with a positive attitude with others to achieve common goals, valuing others contributions；
· Attention to details to ensure accuracy while working to strict deadlines;
· Proven ability to work accurately with figures and spreadsheets in combination with good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment;
· Fluently in reading and writing English
· Be able and willing to take frequent business travels
· 27F, Maxdo Center, No.8, Changning Road, Changning District, Shanghai上海市长宁区兴义路8号万都中心27楼
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.