Senior Project Manager 高级项目经理
A brief summary of the provided position as below：
The Senior Project Manager perform complex problem solving combined with hands-on integration and collaboration with internal stake-holders, customers and partners.
You also lead our way-of-working, both continuously developing and fine-tuning our internal process and how we best collaborate with our partners and stakeholders in different research and innovation initiatives.
You will also lead larger projects, sometimes together with other team members, sometimes as a mentor and coach for them. You will develop innovative transport solutions within different fields, sometime technical, sometimes business focused but always within our playing field: long term and in areas that are transformational for Scania as a company. Sometimes it will be research projects, sometimes innovation projects, sometimes a mix of both.
You follow relevant research, development and regulations in the field of sustainable transport solutions, in China and the rest of the world. You will be the primary interface for our larger projects with our partners, Scania in China and at HQ and our customers.
Your ability to create and maintain contacts in this complex environment are crucial.
You are a thought leader in the area of agile ways of working within innovation and can leverage from your vast network both internally and externally.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Propose and accomplish innovative solutions to maximize value creation in collaboration with Scania R&D in Sweden, Scania R&D in China, customers and partners.
- Actively contribute to the shared cross-department information sharing within sustainable transport systems in China.
- Present the Scania view in relevant forums and share learnings internally.
- Report advancements and way of working to stakeholders within Scania.
- Initiate and perform business evaluation of potential projects and partners and analysis of value creation.
- Follow research and trends within sustainable transport systems. Areas to follow could e.g. be Autonomous, Electrification, Digitalization and X-as-a-Service.
- Contribute to successfully combining start-up mentality in a large scale international company.
Experience & Qulifations:
- MSc. with focus on technology, business and/or economics (or similar working experience)
- 5+ years of working experience handling large, complex and complicated innovation or research projects with different stakeholders in international organisations
- Excellent business and business development understanding
- Experience within customer collaboration projects within new technologies and business models
- Knowledge on how to collect relevant data for decision making.
- Working experience from defining requirements on products, procedures or processes.
- Seasoned expert in agile ways-of-working and how to apply it in large organisations
- Excellent written and spoken English. Mandarin language knowledge is a strong merit.
- Able to communicate results in a very clear way.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Capability to understand customer needs, translate this into solutions and propose technology to fulfil the business need of the customer.
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.