Security Access Control Specialist/安保专员（人员车辆门禁系统控制）
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
1. Assigns access clearance both personnel and vehicle for different project/facilities/areas/locations based on established protocol; configures schedules, holidays, time codes; alarm routing; and other functions. Trains others as needed.
2. Facilitates with security team, coordinators, colleagues and external vendors to determine and implement access control solutions.
3. Facilitates collaborative efforts to develop appropriate processes; coordinates access control projects with other departments and external suppliers.
4. Processes requests for card access and modifications; monitors, tracks, and evaluates card access activity system wide.
5. Identifies issues and responds to system outages, equipment failures, breakages, etc. Assists in identifying and resolving issues with access control software by working with vendors to update and troubleshoot software, and escalates issues as needed.
6. Serves as the liaison for access control topics and coordinates with other department coordinator/staff on access control issues, including IT, Facilities, Maintenance, etc.
7. Assists in policy and procedure development related to access control; performs research on best practices and stays current on related regulations.
8. Performs evaluations and makes recommendations on installation of access control devices, such as card readers, cameras, boom, and other hardware and the implementation of corresponding policies and procedures.
9. Produces reports and investigates on access control alarms and issues.
10. Assists in the development of emergency response protocols as it relates to access control.
11. Coordinate and performs other security duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor Degree with English or Computer Science major from A-class/rank university;
TEM8 certificate at least, CATTI or NATTI certified translator as a plus;
Equivalent language ability IELTS 7 overall level with no subsections lower than 6.
Relevant experience may substitute for the A-class/rank university level course work. Two years of experience working with security technology systems for a complex entity/organization, troubleshooting problems, analysing information and data, designing queries and reports, and creating operational policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Microsoft Office Suite;
Applicable local, National laws and regulations;
Security technology hardware and software;
Card reader and camera systems operations;
Security policies and procedures;
Crime prevention through environmental design.
Problem identification and problem solving;
Interpreting and applying policies, procedures and standards;
Prioritizing workload and meeting deadlines;
Making recommendations for access control security needs.
Fast learning of International Standard Access Control hardware and software;
Assess security risks associated with space;
Handle sensitive and confidential information and maintain confidentiality;
Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to needed changes;
Effectively communicate both in writing and verbally (English and Chinese Mandarin);
Follow protocols and escalate as needed;
Effectively prioritize work requests;
Establish and maintain harmonious working relationships;
Work effectively with diverse national, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of colleagues, external vendors.
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.