Scania-Higer Customer Adaptation Engineer
Person in this position will handle:
- Field Quality - Technical coordination Scania-Higer
- Customer Adaptation - technical investigation of required development based on requested customer needs. Cross functional work will be essential in the field of design, purchasing, sales
- Assignment investigation - based on smaller or as a part of larger development projects scope
- Academic degree in: Mechanics/Electrics or /Automotive
- English on intermediate/communicative level - speaking/reading/writing
- Logical and constructive - ability to proceed task from requirement understanding to solution concepts
- Very good interpersonal communication level
- Team work ability
Experience in - if any fulfilled, beneficial for candidate:
- heavy vehicles - technical areas or product configuration/specification
- product quality – technical/coordination
- product specification/adaptation for customer/distributors demands
- component sourcing or work with sub-suppliers.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.