Sales Support Admin Specialist销售支持行政专员
Sales Support administration
Ensure administrative, documentation and documentation support to sales teams
• Provide support as part of the sales team to ensure the smooth, efficient, and accurate preparation for a dealer/customer order.
• Drive to define the sales process for power solution team.
• Set suitable price process and management and follow up in the daily work.
• Drive related systems/tools to implement to power solution sales team and further to dealer level.
• Support sales team to maintain relationship with dealers.
• Collect required documents, and archive related documents for each order.
• Handle deviations and inform concerned function.
Manage forecasting in cooperation with the Sales and Presales department
• Manage power solution forecasting in cooperation with the Sales in a regular basis
• Consolidated forecast and supporting to give feedback to Sweden as well as to Presales department for different types of engine stock prepare.
• Deliver forecasts according to decided method (based on analytical parameters such as history, actual order intake, quotations, prospects, targets, etc.)
• Take action to improve the forecasting method
• Perform forecast follow up
Continuous analysis and manage of sales price
• Regular follow up with KE for list price and support sales team to communicate with KE for further price discounts if need
• Follow up SCN margin
• Regular analysis to update different price level.
• Responsible for maintain and analysis power solution price level both for each deal and general overview
Improvement work according to the Scania Way (SRS)
Understand and act according to the Scania way frame work
• Understand and act according to the Scania way frame work
• Maintain the normal situation, detect deviations and act immediately to eliminate them
• Contribute in daily follow-up, daily steering
• Participate and contribute in improvement activities based on a standardized working method
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.