Sales Manager-Industrial Engines 销售经理-工业用发动机
A brief summary of the provided position as below ：
To take the overall responsibility of developing the industrial engine sales segment and achieve the business targets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- To achieve the business targets assigned by the Senior Sales Manager
- To act as a coordinator for the Engine team, which is composed of people from the technical service and parts department to ensure timely delivery of products and service to OEMs and end users
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and customer plan in the industry, which means identifying potential OEM for the Industrial engine business as well as developing OEM relations
- Conduct market analysis
- Plan and attend marketing promotion activities, like professional seminars, exhibitions, trainings etc.
- Work as specialist to satisfy needs of key OEMs or end users on specification release, updates and changes
- Coordinate with the service , parts and technical department to support key OEMs and end users on service issues, such as mid & long term service support plan, significant quality issues and regular quality meetings etc.
- Regularly visit end users and customers to establish good and long term relationships
- Develop potential OEMs to increase market share
- Assist the department in order filing and process establishment
- Assist the department in various processes including price approval process and related documentation work
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in automotive engineering or mechanics
- At least 5 years sales and marketing experience or above in industrial engine industry.
- Experience and good understanding of industrial engine technology
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Establishing deep understanding of customers, their industry, business offerings(products/services/solutions) and needs. Guiding clients to the best solution by maintaining the relationship;
- Fluently in reading and writing English
- Be able and willing to take frequent business travels
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.