Quality Engineer-Chassis and Final Assembly
Quality Engineer are professional who are responsible for Quality flow, executing the Quality Control Plan method to delivery good Product Quality to the customers. These engineers must utilize Quality tools and Lean concept to provide training for all Quality personnel. They must lead Problem Solving analysis, Root Cause Analysis and work in a preventive way.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Introduction of Quality Methods to prevent and solve quality issues, such as Risk Analysis, Process Audit and Problem Solving.
- Work with P&L leaders to implement quality governance models at shop floor, including quality assessments, root cause analysis teams and total quality management structure.
- Act as a project manager to plan, execute and control quality prevention and appraisal processes scope as quality inspection setup, quality tools and equipment purchasing, risk reduction coordination, legal demands fulfilment, etc.
- Define quality system requirements working closely to IT and automation team
- Represent quality in cross functional forums with areas such as process engineering, R&D and logistics
- Training team members and operators with Quality Methods
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Product knowledge
- Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma/ SPS core methods
- Problem solving and quality tools/Risk management (PFMEA)
- Supply chain basics
- Change management and deviation handling
- Industrial automation principles (SCADA, MES…)
- Conflict management and negotiation
- Big data and Data analytics basic concepts
- Technical drawing analysis and interpretation
- MS Office 365
- MS Project basics or equivalent
- ERP/SAP knowledge
- CAD/CATIA/Power BI intermediate/3D experience
- Fluent oral and written English
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.