Product Trainer 产品培训师
A brief summary of the provided position as below
This role acts as the product trainer in the product management team. The role consists of planning , developing ,providing product and sales tool training to dealers and SCN staff according to SCN training principles and process, and the daily coordination with SCN Competence Development Function related with product trainings . Furthermore , the product trainer is the key responsible person for contact with SCN other departments ,Scania HQ ,Scania academy when it comes to collecting product information and developing training materials.
• Continually optimize and develop product training structure together with Learning & Competence development team.
• Responsible for SCN and HQ product training events ,supporting with new product launch activities and material localization
• Be able to develop training materials , tools, methods together with application engineers based on applications
• Collect competitors product information and organize benchmark activities
• Responsible for regular new staffs training, new dealer product training .
• Conduct different level product training to SCN and dealers staffs to increase their product knowledge level on a regular base ;Daily support with providing product information
• Support sales with customer’s visit and product introduction and TOE analysis as well.
• To collect and provide product management team with input concerning development of the SCN product portfolio, Organize and deliver regular product portfolio training
• Maintain and update product FAB information in SPISA, send out Product update information on a regular base
• To support Scania marketing & communication department with writing ,translating and checking product related articles for website and magazines and supporting with market activities .
Education and/or Experience
· University education or above in auto design and manufacture
· Over 3 years working experience within automobile industry
· Over 2 years full time training experience
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.