A product engineer are professionals who are responsible for working with change management for local and global preparation and treat deviations in the structure when appeared, avoiding them to reach the production line. You shall update the tasks in the MES system according to the process and structure requirements.
You shall keep the Component Units mapping up to date and informed through the organization. You should also align the changes with the automation team for steps and conditions set up and when necessary, work with the IT department for change requirements.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should also demonstrate the following competencies:
Calm, stable, and controlled in stressful situations. Maintains a realistic perspective on situations and focuses on the right things.
Quality-minded, you are meticulous and well aware of goals and quality standards, and place great importance on living up to these.
Flexible, you can easily adapt to changing circumstances and quickly change your outlook and approach.
Problem-solving analytical, you like to work with complex issues and can analyse and break down problems into their components and solve complex problems.
Collaborative, work well with other people, listen, communicate and resolve issues in a constructive way.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities 主要职责
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Compile and update documentation required by OSHA and ISO certification to be comply with.
- Manage the development of manufacturing processes require information such as standard work process procedures.
- Update and clarify processes as needed to ensure they are comply with ISO.
- Assist in DFMEA's to provide poka yoke design for new development.
- Improve data basis to guide organization throughout KPI´s
- Provide Gap analysis on Strategic Plan activities
- Develop the Kanban system base upon customer demand to reduce inventory, overproduction and increase cycle times.
- Lead and facilitate for the teams in lean manufacturing KAIZEN events.
- Participate directly and indirectly in all KAIZEN.
- Eliminate miles of waste forklift traffic reducing logistics cost.
- Serve as project manager for implementing new product and processes.
- Lead several independent, cross-functional projects and improve manufacturing quality, reduce cost, ensure environment are supported.
- Facilitate training and implementation of lean manufacturing principles throughout organization manufacturing, logistics, quality and engineering.
anidate Requirements 个人要求
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Automotive Product knowledge
- Lean manufacturing/ SPS core methods
- Supply chain basics
- Change management and deviation handling
- Big data and Data analytics basic concepts
- Technical drawing analysis and interpretation
- MS Office 365
- ERP/SAP knowledge
- CAD/CATIA/Power BI intermediate/3D experience
- Fluent oral and written English
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.