As a Process Engineer for Paint you will focus on (important to have knowledge in robot programming):
- Define requirements on the paint operations to meet product requirements.
- Act as the main interface towards R&D and other Scania Engine Assembly plants in technical issues
- Plan and perform evaluation of production equipment in different phases of the project; from technical offers to design and ultimately the manufactured production equipment to assure that it fulfills the technical demands
- Support Project Managers in technical issues and assure that Scania technical regulations for production equipment is fulfilled
- Be able to receive overseas training for more than 6 months
- Good english skill in written and reading
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.