Power Solution Service & Network Development Manager动力解决方案服务及网络发展经理
A brief summary of the provided position as below 本职位概述如下：
This position’s main responsibility is work together with the partners, OEMs and dealers to provide high-quality service to the customers and improve customer’s satisfaction. Meanwhile, based on the current situation of the power solution market, enhance the capabilities of existing dealers and develop new dealers.
Duties and Tasks 职责和任务:
- Service Strategy Development
Develop power solution service strategy and coordinating internally and externally to support strategy implementing.
- Service operation management
Monitor service operation at wholesale and retail level, identity deviation, opportunity and risk, initiate proposal or action if necessary. Audit and evaluate the dealer's operation and set up activities for improvement.
- Service Sales policy development and update
Developing power solution service sales policy, such as support, repair, special discount, monitoring executing and take necessary updating if required.
- Power solution dealer network development
Be responsible for planning and establishing the Scania PS service and dealer network structure. (Industrial, Marine, Gen-set). On-spot support the candidate with Scania standards, layouts, fixed assets and construction quality when necessary.
- Provide high quality service
Coordinating commercial solutions and warranty issues and coordinate break downs in fastest and most cost efficient way.
- Commercial operation
Set up parts procurement target for dealer according to market situation.
- Customer Data base
Continuously main customer data base for business analyzing to identity business potential opportunity and risk.
- Providing service solutions for power solution customers
According to the market situation, provide corresponding service solutions for power solution.
- Service Sales Concept Cooperation & Enable transparency and efficient communication
- Secure routines for easy information sharing and communication of activities and deliveries are in place
- Cooperate with the colleagues within Service Sales function to understand trends and needs
- Co-operation with Vehicle and Financial Services Sales
- Co-operate with RSM- Sales concept responsible to secure total customer view
- Synchronize RSM-Services to RSM-Sales concept and activities
Experience and Qualifications任职要求：
Education and/or Experience 教育背景/经验：
- College degree or above
- At least 5 years working experience in similar industry/areas; preferably Scania related.
- Worked in different environments/cultures (In China)
- Experience from the Power Solution Industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities 知识，技能和能力
- Understanding of the Engine Power Solution Industry
- Ability to work in a structured way in different environments and cultures
- Be familiar with the Scania product
- Used to and accept travelling
- Ability to work in project teams in a structured way
- Relations in the Industry
- Normal computer skills using Microsoft programs (Power point, Words, Excel)
- Ability to present processes and make investment and development plans
- English reading, writing and spoken
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.