Packaging Logistics includes several activities, one of them is to define which Packaging to use for each part/component from Suppliers/PRUs. The 3rd industrial hub in China will require development of local Suppliers, as well as, a considerable volume of parts imported from European Suppliers, both with packaging and inbound transport processes to support these development. The project is in the development-phase, and you will have a great opportunity to influence the future of logistics for Scania in China. Your role and scope may vary over time according to the needs of the entire Packaging logistics project.
- Design of packing for inbound parts, creating packing instructions to Suppliers
- Assortment selection, consider impacts in the supply chain;
- Support the sourcing process (purchase);
- SPS principles: Safety, Quality, Delivery and Costs;
- Train and transfer knowledge to new members;
1. 2+ years working experience in the same position.
2. Automotive industry is preferred.
3. Fluent in written and verbal English.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Good teamwork skills.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.