Mechanical Engineer-Mechanical Tool Shop
Mechanical Engineer, Focus Mechanical Tool Shop
- Implement the Mechanical Tool Shop.
- Develop a proper layout for machines, workbenches, welding booths and 3D printer.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the site in Rugao, supporting the construction of building and the acquisition of machines to secure all requirements will be attended, supporting both Facilities and Production streams.
- Defining and document the working methods to attend business demands as well as to comply with Scania and Authorities demands.
- Develop local partners to provide mechanical tools and locksmith services.
- Develop the services catalogue.
- Coordinate the training for employees and service providers.
- More than 3 years of experience in the same position in manufacturing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Able to accept training abroad
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.