Mechanical Engineer-Environmental Footprint
Mechanical Engineer, Focus Environmental Footprint
Facilities Maintenance, Energy Office
- Technical responsible for utilities agreements (except for electricity), focal point for discussions with providers and authorities.
- Develop netrwork with industry, providers, academia, authorities and society in general to devolop sustainable solutions.
- Coordinate development of sustainable solutions for media consumption.
- Coordinate industrial environmental committee.
- Consultancy for production processes on energy efficiency.
- Prepare and apply education and procedures.
- More than 3 years of experience in the same position in manufacturing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Able to accept training abroad
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.