Material Supply Engineer
Within the material supply engineering department the following tasks can apply, but not necessarily to all team members.
· Project leader of small to middle-large transport tenders
· Continues improvement of the method for transport tenders
· Develop and optimize the supply chain network by means of flow engineering
· Develop and optimize flow engineering methods
· Develop and optimize stock levels of parts under Regional Material Control (RMC) responsibility
· Develop and optimize the inbound network to support Traton partner brands
· Develop new possibilities for (global) common stock
· Development of all IT systems and tools in use by Regional Material control (RMC)
· Product owner of IT systems in use by the RMC
· Project management of RMC related project on strategic level.
· From and expert knowledge role participate in RMC development related projects
· Travelling within China and abroad (business trips)
· External parties ( e.g. suppliers, transportation companies)
· Management teams / Heads / employees
· Locally, regional and internationally within the Traton / VW Group
· Innovate the RMC processes
· Initiate and development of the RMC process and IT improvements
· Steer, monitor and guard project progres and results ( time, money, capacity)
· Relevant commication to stakeholders on project content and progress
· Timely escalation of deviations
· Coaching and training of material supply engineering
· Onboarding new employees of material supply engineering
Candidate Requirements 个人要求
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum bachelor degree preferable in supply chain/logistcs or business area
- Preferably experience in field of supply chain engineering , material planning, transport planning or similar roles within logistics.
- Preferably experience in working in international corporate organizations
- Proven experience in project management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analytically strong, a problem solver, able to think conceptually
- Have social skills and are helpfull
- Supply chain thinking on a strategic level
- Organization knowledge and awareness
- Project management skills
- Affinity with Supply Chain management and process optimizations
- Affinity IT systems (business Intelligene tools and SAP)
- Mandarin ≥C1 ( IELTS 6.5-7.5)
- English ≥B2 (IELTS 5.5-6.0)
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.