A brief summary of the provided position as below 本职位概述如下：
- Ensure that the equipment purchased meets the requirements set by Scania Technical Regulations for Machines and Production Equipment (TFP) for maintenance.
- Follow up and ensure that maintenance deliveries are monitored and performed according to Scania Production Equipment Investment Process (PEIP) steps and according to time schedule.
- Monitor the delivery of BOM/spare part list, machine documentation from suppliers; ensure creation of first maintenance plan and all necessary information from the project is handed-over to local maintenance engineer.
- Contribute to a good work environment and actively participate in improvement work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Representative in projects and ensure that deliverables and checklists for maintenance from project model are followed and secured
- Ensure that maintenance requirements from the technical requirements are met by the supplier
- Demand maintenance requirements in procurements
- Monitor maintainability in projects and involve maintenance experts if needed, if necessary involve and escalate to project leader
- Perform reference visits for evaluation of concepts
- Review the supplier’s design documentation, maintenance plan, drawings and spare parts proposal
- Responsible to prepare spare parts and maintenance plans from Supplier documentation
- Ensure a systematic and planned handover of new production equipment to a local maintenance engineer
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, major in mechanical/ electrical or automatic related preferred.
- Project work
- Machine procurement
- Maintenance strategies
- Maintenance preparation spare parts and preventive maintenance.
- Maintenance systems e.g. IBM Maximo or other maintenance systems
- Been part of start-up of a new factory is a merit
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fluent oral and written English
- Fluent in Chinese and English in speech and writing
- Very good general knowledge of PC and Office 365
- Good knowledge of legal requirements in maintenance
- Good knowledge of local requirements in maintenance
- Equipment and tools management experience
- Good understanding of engineering drawings and principles
- Good understanding of PLC programming.
- Proficient in maintaining of pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical tools.
- Robot-automatic production line maintenance and management experience.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.