For you to be successful in this role we believe you are an developer with track record of delivering results with quality and speed and are eager to learn new things. We also expect you to take an active part in our training program overseas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- A university education within IT or equivalent experience?
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Experience of agile working methods
- A plus is knowledge of the Apriso generic programming languages and application systems
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The commitment and motivation to work with others to deliver, simplify and improve.
- The ability to be self-motivated and to be self-organizing in a team environment.
- Interest in and wanting to know more about the manufacturing industry
- We expect applicants to be organized, driven and have a strong service-minded approach.
- To be successful in this role you will also need to have good communication skills and feel comfortable working closely with several parties within both IT and business.
- You are a team player, but also capable of working independently.
We are looking forward to your application that should include your CV and a personal letter. Interviews will be held continuously.
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of Application MES Developer.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.