To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Training new logistics technician and operators
- Logistic Preparation to introduce new parts to new projects and process
- Prepare Element sheets, platforms layouts, logistic process and modular solutions
- Responsible for storage, moving and handling of materials, packages and products.
- Separate/repack right material and deliver to right position according to production requirement
- Ensure material or packages loading, unloading, moving and handling operation is in accordance with internal traffic and safety rules
- Register logistics operation deviations, fix the issue with support from colleagues, ensure logistics service quality
- Guarantee goods receiving and dispatch accuracy via counting, weighing and documents checking
- Check and validate / improve logistics internal flows
- Check and Test logistics equipment together with engineer logistics team
- Work balance analyses / Improvement together with Logistics Engineer.
- Logistics Flows Simulation
Candidate Requirements 个人要求
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
- Technical Degree in Logistics or co-related areas
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Logistics Equipments or tools knowledge
- Lean manufacturing basic knowledge
- Supply chain basics knowledge
- Logistics flows (internal and external flows)
- New technologies and digitalization
- Technical drawing analysis and interpretation
- MS Office 365
- ERP/SAP knowledge
- Intermediate English
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Customers mind set
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.