Industrial Process Engineer -Chassis底盘及总装制造部工艺工程师
A brief summary of the provided position as below：
A process engineer is a professional who are responsible for developing the production strategy on the production line, such as tooling development, problem solving in real time, balance and optimization of the production line based on the lean manufacturing method, as well as the Scania principles.
Also considering the best process that reduces waste in a manufacturing system without sacrificing productivity.
This professional will be part of an exciting journey to set the base for final assembly in China and help the organization to develop a future plant with high level of quality and digitalization.
Essential Dutes and Job Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Compile and update documentation required by OSHA and ISO certification to be comply with.
- Manage the development of manufacturing processes require information such as standard work process procedures.
- Update and clarify processes as needed to ensure they are comply with ISO.
- Improve data basis to guide organization throughout KPI´s
- Provide Gap analysis on Strategic Plan activities
- Develop the Kanban system base upon customer demand to reduce inventory, overproduction and increase cycle times.
- Lead and facilitate for the teams in lean manufacturing KAIZEN events.
- Participate directly and indirectly in all KAIZEN.
- Eliminate miles of waste forklift traffic reducing logistics cost.
- Lead several independent, cross-functional projects and improve manufacturing quality, reduce cost, ensure environment are supported.
- Facilitate training and implementation of lean manufacturing principles throughout organization manufacturing, logistics, quality and engineering.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Automotive Product knowledge
- Lean manufacturing/ SPS core methods
- Problem solving and quality tools/Risk management (PFMEA)
- Supply chain basics
- Change management and deviation handling
- Industrial automation principles (SCADA, MES…)
- Conflict management and negotiation
- AGV and transportation systems knowledge
- Big data and Data analytics basic concepts
- Technical drawing analysis and interpretation
- MS Office 365
- MS Project basics or equivalent
- ERP/SAP knowledge
- CAD/CATIA/Power BI intermediate/3D experience is considered meritorious
- PLANT SIMULATION is considered meritorious
- Fluent oral and written English
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.