IT Test Coordinator
Test Coordinator also known as role for test strategy & test coordination. As test coordinator You will be closely cooperating with team, project managers and business tests coordinators. You will be a part of digitalization journey in different PRUs and based on the project scope you will be helping to create the test strategy, perform the tests and also be responsible for the quality assurance.
Practically it means that you will be leading test sessions with IT, business and suppliers, to verify integration between different IT solutions (f.ex Ebba, Mona, API, Didrik, etc) . You will also lead the CCB (Change Control Board), where the changes to the project scope are raised and decided. You will also follow up the status on the deviations found during the test sessions.
• Understand the testing needs and processes between business, suppliers and Scania IT.
• Create the test strategy plan; includes time of test, amount of resources needed and cost.
• Helps create common test scenarios for both happy flow and deviation flow based on the business requirements (functional and non-functional).
• Coordinates the test; between all parties.
• Take the lead and pulse the progress.
• Summaries the test results, helps to understand the consequences of deviations and suggest counter measurements to support decisions go/no go.
• Participate and involved in PEIP process.
• Helps team to prioritize the most important test.
• Be focusing on cooperation between all the team members, helping them define the needed test cases. Creating test strategy together that can be unique for each implementation.
• Work in projects deliveries with high quality and tight time plans.
• Help the project manager and stakeholders to take decisions based on tests results.
• Be exposed sometimes to high stress because of complications during the testing.
• Be able to support team to come with the most efficient solution and help to find the way forward.
• Bachelor degree.
• Good knowledge and competence with in testing hardware software and complex systems.
• Practical tools regarding test strategy, for example digital testing, functional test etc.
• Skills in prioritize in between parties and integration between them.
• Communicative, Fluent English.
• Good in coordination and structured.
• Shows leadership abilities.
• Understanding of development process of IT solution and as well understand the production environment. As a bridge between the user needs and IT solutions it is good that you understand both.
• Experience in multicultural and multinational environment with many stakeholders representing different needs.
• Experience in showing the consequences of comprising on the test strategy, to help decision making process.
• Be organized, have skills to run effective testing sessions and also help team to plan those tests.
We are looking forward to your application that should include your CV and a personal letter. Interviews will be held continuously.
Application should be sent to email@example.com with the title of Application Test Coordinator.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.