IT Team Manger
Your New Role
You will work with Development and management of IT systems to Support of production-critical equipment and System maintenance of local systems, as well as Perform installations such as PLC, PC, and server and Support users. In addition you can have special assignment for different IT related ventures such as program/project management or investigations.
Initially the team will develop and configure the set-up of IT and Automation systems that support Scania's various production units in Rugao. When we go in to a more steady state phase the focus will be to work with continues improvements and daily operations.
We expect applicants to be organized, driven and have a strong service-minded approach. To be successful in this role you will also need to have good communication skills and feel comfortable working closely with several parties within both IT and business worldwide. You are a team player, but also capable of working independently.
Your role as a Manager includes to involve, develop and support your team and make your employees thrive, We think:
• You have an IT education at university level and/or equivalent experience which has given you the ability to understand the potential in software and data.
• You are proficient in both spoken and written English.
• You have good analytical ability, can see context on an overall level, but can also delve deep to solve more technical problems.
• You have experience of supporting a producing unit and enjoy working with different types of issues in the field.
• You a humble, engaged and experienced leader with a passion to develop people and organizations. You strive for growing together with your teams and you believe in a modern organizational culture where you value people and their abilities.
• You have strong stakeholder management skills and understand the business that we are supporting. You have leadership abilities that enables you to build networks thus facilitating the cooperation across functions.
• You have knowledge of generic development methods, programming languages and application systems is a plus.
• You have the commitment and motivation to work with others to deliver, simplify and improve.
• You have a strong commitment to our mission to support the business with superior IT solutions.
• You support the creation of agile work methods and communication flows for cross-functional teams and have the courage to initiate changes in them.
• You understand modern software development and the organizational culture that is needed to be successful in this area today.
We are looking forward to your application that should include your CV and a personal letter. Interviews will be held continuously.
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of Application IT Team Manager.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.