IT Operations Manager
The main responsibility of the IT operations manager is to run, maintain, and develop the China Infrastructure and digital workplace capabilities, supporting all our businesses in China. An important part of the job is to work with partners providing competences and managed services. As we are entering a heavily expanding phase, with increased scope in terms of people and environments, the operations manager works very closely with the project teams accountable for delivering the IT into China. The IT Operations manager reports to the head of General IT in Scania Production China.
- Build and Lead People & Teams：Ensure we have outstanding teams
- Operate the IT environments: Infrastructure & workplace services (E.g. Network, Collaboration tools, Office, Active Directory, clients)
- Development of Infra & End users services: Make sure that the environment is fit for purpose
- Vendor Management.: Within area of responsibility work with vendors/partners to improve service deliveries and build strong partnerships
- Project Management
- Improvement works according to the Scania Way (SRS): Understand and act according to the Scania way framework
- Business Perspective: Using an understanding of business issues, processes and outcomes to enhance business performance.
- Coaching: Helping others to make the most of their qualities and competences to accomplish tasks and solve problems. Encourage a “Dare to try, Manage the risk approach”, allowing learning from mistakes.
- Using Information Technology: Using software and information technology to accomplish one's work.
Desirable experience & qualifications
- At least 8 years in a line management role
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of at least some of these technical areas: base infra structure, IaaS, Integrations, Firewall, WAN/LAN, Cloud clients
- ITIL & ISEC
- Fluency in Mandarin & English
- Experience of China specific infra requirement
- Experience of manufacturing / industrial
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.