A brief summary of the provided position as below
Be familiar with the international system standards of the automobile industry, establish and maintain the internal system of the organization according to the corresponding international, domestic and industrial standards.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Formulate the implementation plan of the company's overall quality management system (including external production base) according to the quality management system standards and the company's operation requirements, and organize the implementation and maintenance;
- Be responsible for formulating the quality system review scheme and plan of the company as a whole (including external production base), carrying out internal and external reviews of the quality management system, and tracking the improvement effect;
- In order to optimize the effectiveness of the quality system in each link of the company's business chain, identify and carry out quality system improvement projects, and promote the internal circulation of the quality system in each business chain;
- Plan the application scheme of the company's quality tools in combination with the company's business characteristics and the requirements for the application of quality tools, and promote the implementation and improvement of quality tools;
- Integrate internal and external management requirements and implement the specific implementation of quality related matters such as quality association and head office;
- Support the implementation and internal and external audit of the company's product / production conformity certification, ISO14000 and OHSAS18001 management systems according to the company's business operation requirements;
- Participate in the promotion of the company's quality culture according to the development needs of the company's quality culture.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- bachelor degree or above, major in engineering or related;
- at least 5 years of working experience in the planning, review and improvement of ISO9001 and IATF16949 quality management systems for complete vehicles / parts;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- MS Office 365
- Have the theoretical and practical experience of five quality tools;
- Obtain the audit qualification certificate of IATF16949 or VDA and other automotive industry standards;
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.