ISEC & IT Compliance Officer
The main responsibility of the ISEC & IT Compliance Officer is to support Scania China Group (SCG) management in ISEC and IT compliance matters by providing subject matter expertise. This responsibility entails deploying various processes and methods which meet the demands of local legislations and corporate policies. The role guides the management of the SCG in the applicable areas.
General ISEC duties
- Single Point of contact for ISEC at SGC
- Handle ISEC issues and incidents in SCG
- Lead and participate as a stakeholder in various IT projects
- Run Information Risk Assessments for systems and processes
- Owner of the SCG Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Drive setup of governance framework within area
- Drive work with Information risk management, e.g. ability to categorize information
- Support business in Business Continuity Management IT
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring the information security strategic plan
- SGC ISEC的单点联系
- 处理 SCG 中的 ISEC 问题和事件
- 在业务连续性管理 IT 中支持业务
- University degree in Computer science, preferably within ISEC
- Extensive Project management experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience of working with Information Security
- Excellent command of oral and written English and Mandarin
- Experience in and knowledge of ISO27001 and similar standards
- Extensive knowledge of applicable PRC laws and regulations
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.