Head of Maintenance
Your main responsibilities will span over a wide range of areas and your main activities among others will be:
- Set the Strategy for Industrial Maintenance Manage the project deliveries together with the management team for Production & Logistics Asia Operations
- Recruit and develop the organization for Production maintenance, Facility maintenance, and central functions in the China project.
- Establish a new maintenance organsiation and site services organisation in China.
- Secure from a maintenance perspective technical availability for future equipment and facilities according to Scania standards
- Investment projects for central functions such as a mechanical workshop, indirect material warehouse, and discarding area.
- Establish ways of working, and ensure that the line organisation is prepared, trained, and ready for the transition to those ways of working
- Communicate and disseminate information within the organisation and anchor decisions and solutions
- Actively participate in workshops, project and decision meetings, represent the project team in cross-functional meetings, present status and follow up the manning and identification of competence needs
We are looking for a leader with extensive experience in personnel management, well-versed in Scania’s production processes, with experience in applying Scania Way and Scania Leadership Model. You have a Master’s degree or the equivalent knowledge acquired some other way. Ideally, you have at least 10 years of work experience in strategic work and senior management. The mission requires strategic, operational, financial as well as administrative skills. You have a growth mindset and a genuine interest in building relationships, solving problems, and pushing for positive change. We also believe you have analytic skills, and good knowledge of project management and change management.
You need to be fluent in English, both in speech and in writing, and comfortable presenting to peers and senior management. You will work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands where you are highly capable of setting priorities with strong project management skills. Experience in industrial establishment is merit.
The maintenance project team is based in S？dert？lje, Sweden. However, flexible work location may be applied to reflect competencies needed and deliveries in the project during the initial phase.
This position also includes an Expatriate Period in Rugao, China. The minimum Expatriate time period to be considered is 2 years but a longer period can also be discussed, with an estimated start in Rugao in early 2024 but the final plan is to be decided with the appointed manager.
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.