Group Manager Facilities Engineering
Your New Role
Coordinate the Facilities Maintenance Engineering, including studies, design, improvement, modification and construction of buildings, building equipment and building infrastructure, securing all projects will be developed and implemented according the required specifications and following the company’s priority (safety, health and environment, quality, cost and delivery) as well as the companies culture and working principles.
Work in close collaboration with production and processes areas to understand their operations and requirements on building and infrastructures and provide proper solutions, attending their demands on quality, cost and delivery.
Coordinate the Facilities Maintenance Engineering team, developing and stimulating each professional, securing they will deliver their best performance and at the same time promote a good working environment.
Ensure that services and equipment purchased meets the requirements.
- Coordinate Facilities Engineering projects, ensuring his area and team will meet all quality, cost and delivery requirements.
- Coordinate activities related to studies, development, improvement, modification, design and construction of buildings, building equipment and building infrastructure, including connection of production equipment to the building infrastructure.
- Enable and ensure collaboration between the Facilities Engineering and production processes, supporting areas, SHE coordination and purchasing department to secure all conditions will be on place for building and infrastructure project execution.
- Good communication with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and authorities.
- Good project management skills.
- Good knowledge in costs and investment management.
- Good people development skills, securing the team will be in constant technical development.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, major in construction, mechanical, electrical or automation related preferred.
- Project Management studies.
- Experience of coordinating project and leading large industrial establishments.
- Leadership skills direct /indirect in matrix organization
- Senior management.
- Experience of working with European global companies is an advantage.
- Share Scania core values.
- Experience within automotive industry will be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fluent oral and written English.
- Fluent in Chinese and English in speech and writing.
- Very good general knowledge of PC and Office 365.
- High knowledge Chinese laws and regulations in construction and environmental/authority aspects.
- Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- 非常好的PC和Office 365的一般知识。
We are looking forward to your application that should include your CV and a personal letter. Interviews will be held continuously.
Application should be sent to with the title of Application Group Manager Facilities Engineering .
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.