Finance and Business Control Trainee
Being a dedicated member of the team, you will challenge and support your colleagues with your financial expertise:
- Follow-up and forecast (short and long-term) project expenses, investments, headcount, KPI and production cost
- Be part of financial flows set-up
- Prepare financial material for decisions
- Ad hoc questions and Business cases: Everything from small questions to complex analyses connected to our China establishment
- Provide material for internal and external audit
- Secure the financial data and flow are aligned with Scania Group Policies
The work is highly cross functional, and you will have tight collaboration internally at Scania with different functions within Industrial Operations.
- We are looking for you who are curious to see the big picture but still do not shy away from zooming into detail.
- As a person you are driven, structured and have a genuine interest in understanding the business.
- You are a team player, you have a proactive approach and a positive attitude.
- We see that you have a basic knowledge of the financial processes and maximum of 3 years of financial controlling experience. 2021 and 2022 fresh students are preferred.
- Ideally you have a masters’ degree in Business and Administration (or similar).
- You are fluent in English in both speaking and writing.
- You have good knowledge in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous working experience with system Oracle and SAP are meriting.
- 你对Microsoft Office有很好的了解，主要是Excel和PowerPoint。
Your final working location will be in Scania production premises in Rugao-China. Final candidates will commit from 10 to 12 weeks full time on-boarding training in head-quarter at Sweden. We can offer you a wide, challenging and developing position in an exciting and dynamic environment and you will have the opportunity to create a broad network within Scania.
Job application method: please submit your resume in Chinese and English to email@example.com
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.