Engine Assembly Group Manager
- Recruit and develop the organization for the assembly at Engine
- Ensure that the line organization is prepared, trained and ready for the transition to those ways of working
- Communicate and disseminate information within the organization
- Actively participate in workshops, project and decision meetings, represent the project team in cross functional meetings, present status and follow up the manning and identification of competence needs
-College education or above
- More than 8 years relevant working experience.
-Good command of written and spoken English
- Common training in Södertälje for 13 weeks and the role specific training at Engine Assembly (DE)
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.