Digital Marketing & Comm. Manager
A brief summary of the provided position as below ：
This position is responsible for increasing public exposure of Scania brand and products by maintaining media relation and PR works, operating social media. Communicate and convey a constant brand and product messages, organize digital campaign to target groups in order to generate and increase brand awareness, leads to support sales.
- Assist MarCom manager to develop and execute digital communication strategies, create the yearly comm. plan, and breakdown to internal and external comm. calendar, develop press materials including key messages and digital assets.
- Manage and coordinate vendors to operate digital comm. platforms (Website, social media), deliver in time with high quality;
- RSM project and digital campaign: execute the lead generation process, plan and launch digital sales campaigns;
- Lead and coordinate with agency to plan, edit, publish customer magazine, create marketing materials, etc.
- Media & KOL collaboration: select suitable media & KOL to by comm. calendar and requirements for collaboration, attract and maintain media by press conference, interviews, media tour, etc.
- Manage media monitoring, and manage crisis and issue communications when necessary;
- Report on digital communication, lead generation performance and insights & findings regularly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Clear understanding of the overall commercial vehicles industry and business environment
- Drive a consistent and dynamic narrative, identify the most impactful communication approached upon the most meaningful audience
- Establishing deep understanding of customers, their industry, business offerings(products/services/solutions) and needs. Guiding clients to the best solution by maintaining the relationship ；
- Be able to effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations；
- Adding structure and planning to work situation by defining priorities and completing the work in a systematic, efficient fashion within the required timeframe according to expectations;
- Able to effectively work and complete group assignments in both formal and informal settings. Works cooperatively, with a positive attitude with others to achieve common goals, valuing others contributions；
- Attention to details to ensure accuracy while working to strict deadlines;
- Fluently in reading and writing English
- To be able to travel is necessary.
Education and/or Experience
- University or above in Marketing, Communication, Journalism major or related;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years experiences in PR, managing digital communication channels, proven record of digital campaign experience
- Automobile industry experience is preferred;
- Familiar with IT system such as WeChat, data analytic, CRM
- Working experiences with project management;
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.