Responsibilities and purpose of the role
Ensure that methods are developed and educational material and trainers are available in accordance with given directives.
Contribute to a good working environment and actively participate in improvement work.
• Be cohesive in activities linked to the maintenance strategy/UH needs.
• Improve and develop working methods and methods/standards based on the needs of UH.
• Create training and training materials.
• Train and educate in working methods and standards.
• Be UH support as a /trainer/manager of processes and methods and disseminate knowledge for increased understanding in maintenance and its thermology.
• Participate in implementation and implementation so that the method/standard is set
• Leda audits/Revisions
• Stay well informed about technological developments and new ways of working (Business intelligence analyses)
• Drive and participate in improvement groups (e.g. PEIP, ÅT)
• Propose and supervise degree projects based on needs within UH
• Ensure that Reflex is up to date in SPS maintenance
• 推动并参与改进小组（例如 PEIP、ÅT）
• 确保反射在 SPS 维护中是最新的
• Merit if there is knowledge of maintenance systems, for example. Maximo and/or certified according to EFNMS
• Have deep and broad expertise in the field of cost-effective and reliable maintenance.
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite
• 例如，如果对维护系统有了解，则值得。 最大和/或根据EFNMS认证
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAINING
College or equivalent experience
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 years of experience in production or plant maintenance
• Experience of cost-effective and reliable maintenance (e.g. TPM, LEAN etc.)
• Experience of working according to quality management systems
• Experience working in maintenance systems
PERSONAL PROFILE (COMPETENCE IN REACH ME)
• ANALYTICAL (problem-solving skills). Solves problems without missing the long-term strategies, sees logic and connections in complex information or environment.
• STRUCTURED (purposefulness). Works according to a clear process, organizes and plans his work well, completes what has been started and keeps deadlines.
• INQUISITIVE (openness). Keeps abreast of his profession and his area of expertise, monitors the world around him and trends.
• RELATIONSHIP CREATION (extraversion). Actively takes initiative in social contexts, steps forward and finds it easy to create new relationships.
• RESULT-ORIENTED (purposefulness). Sets high goals for himself and works hard and ambitiously to reach these goals, doing what is required for a good result.
• 分析（解决问题的能力）。 在不错过长期策略的情况下解决问题，在复杂的信息或环境中看到逻辑和连接。
• 结构化（目的性）。 按照明确的流程工作，很好地组织和计划他的工作，完成已经开始的工作并遵守最后期限。
submit your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.